Access Your Future Service Program
RDO Truck Centers partners with colleges across the country to provide students with the education and skills necessary to become a part of our team. Our Access Your Future Service Program is for students interested in a career in the equipment industry as a service technician.
Benefits of the program include:
- Full-time financial incentive
- Mentored, paid work experience
- Company paid training
- Opportunities to learn from highly skilled and trained employees on the job
- Full-time career opportunities after graduation
- Work part time at one of our locations while you are in school.
- Upon graduation you will be eligible for full time employment and benefits.
- Students with a 3.0 GPA and a diploma from an accredited program will be paid tuition reimbursement based on the following criteria.
- General Diesel Technology AAS Program (2 year associates degree) $8000 over 2 years OR $10000 over 4 years
- Diesel Technology Certificate Program (9 month program) $3000 over 2 years OR $4500 over 4 years
- The money is added to each bi-monthly paycheck and is intended to offset expenses incurred while in school.
To apply with RDO Truck Centers, follow these steps:
- Go to our Careers Portal.
- Browse the available locations and select your location of interest.
- Once you have selected the location, click Apply On-line to complete the application.
- Once you have completed the application, you will receive an email confirming your application has been received.